Picture Guard is the professional version of Photo No-No! It has all the great features
- Easy to download, install and setup. Picture Guard runs in the background.
- Picture Guard runs on almost any
- Runs as a service on Windows NT, Window
2000 Server, XP or Vista, or as a daemon on Linux, Solaris, or other
versions of UNIX.
- Picture Guard can protect your
entire company, school, agency, or institution by using just one copy
or running instance.
- Employee’s computers can be set
to use the Picture Guard server proxy.
- Multiple computers can connect
at one time to the same server running Picture Guard.
- Multiple computers can share one Internet connection.
- Supports multiple proxy protocols
not just http.
- Customizable port settings, timeouts,
- Proxy auto configuration script
for easy setup.
- Remote management interface.
- Good site list to allow images
from desired sites.
- Selectable blocked image for display
on “bad” images with many to choose from or can be easily set to any
- Manual site blocking.
You can add specific sites to block.
- Predefined blocked sites lists
- Customizable blocked site html
text to be displayed when an access attempt to the site is made.
- External log file and management
that logs remote connection addresses and access attempts.
- Smart caching to reduce server
- Easy to download, install, and
- Effortless default settings. Picture Guard will correctly block the pornographic,
or “bad” photos almost all of the time while letting ”good” photos
through almost all the time.
- Sliding Scale for other settings. The level of protection can be adjusted based
on your preferences.
- Scanning of hard drives and network
drives. Examine all images already on
your hard drives and network drives for pornographic photographs.
See what may have already downloaded from the Internet.
more information on Picture Guard please Contact